Orlando Divorce Lawyer Practice Areas
Attorney For Orlando Divorces | Practice Areas
Thank you for your interest in Orlando Family Law & Divorce. I’m going to outline the major practice areas for Orlando divorces here. The information contained herein will provide a general overview of these practices and is not intended to be all-inclusive. Please feel free to click on each link to learn more about that area of practice.
Orlando Divorce Practice Areas | Orlando Family Law & Divorce
- Collaborative Divorce: Collaborative law is another method for dispute resolution used in divorce cases to resolve divorce-related disputes. It is a process that includes the participants’ attorneys, mental health professionals, and financial professionals to reach an amicable settlement of divorce issues.
- Contested Divorce: A contested divorce happens when one spouse does not want the divorce or objects to some of the terms. If you and your spouse do not agree on everything, your divorce may be contested.
- Divorce Mediation: Orlando divorce mediation attorneys can help you make your own decisions about the things most important to you and assist with the implementation of those decisions. Put this power in your hands by learning how mediation can affect alimony, child custody, and support, parenting time, and more.
- Gray Divorce: Gray Divorce typically refers to couples that are over the age of 50 and have made a conscious choice to grow forward in their lives separately. Our confidential and compassionate attorneys are here to help you.
- Military Divorce: A significant number of divorces occur due to a marriage breaking down while one spouse is on active duty service. It is vital to know what your rights and responsibilities are.
- Uncontested Divorce:
- Complex Divorce
- High-Asset Divorce